Ansys HPC Clusters Powered by Intel Xeon Processors
Approved Ansys HPC Partner Koi Computers announces new turnkey cluster for Ansys applications.
CHICAGO – Dec. 30, 2021 – Koi Computers, an approved Ansys HPC Partner and Intel HPC Data Center Specialist, just announced a family of “XTreme Simulation” branded Ansys ready HPC clusters integrated with 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors. The Ansys ready turnkey clusters feature systems that support a range of Ansys applications and workloads, which can be adapted and expanded to meet changing requirements.
With increases in memory bandwidth, system memory and instruction per clock (IPC), 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors deliver excellent Ansys Fluent performance. These clusters also feature Cornelis Omni-Path Express, which provides high-speed cluster fabric powering outstanding application performance in simulation and modeling environments.
XTreme Simulation cluster benefits include:
- Tested, validated and performance optimized for CFD, explicit and implicit workloads
- Turnkey solution with on-site installation and kick start services which include the installation of Ansys applications, Ansys Enterprise Tools, HPC monitoring tools and job schedulers
- Integrated with the latest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors and Cornelis Networks’ purpose-built high-performance fabrics that are in stock and ready to ship
- Scalability and flexibility to support expanding and changing demands
- Product integrity, supply chain security and TAA Compliant for U.S. Federal Government Agencies
Koi Computers Federal Business Development Manager Catherine Ho said, “We are committed to working closely with Ansys, Intel and Cornelis to develop clusters that meet and exceed the needs of our government and enterprise clients.”
Learn more about Koi Computers’ XTreme Simulation Ansys ready clusters integrated with 3rd Gen Intel Xeon processors and Cornelis Omni-Path:
About Koi Computers, Inc.
Headquartered in Greater Chicago since 1995, Koi Computers has been working with top technology manufacturers to deliver scalable high performance computing and technology solutions that improve efficiency, reliability and speed. The company’s world-class engineering team specializes in building custom IT solutions that accommodate today’s needs and tomorrow’s vision with services that include performance benchmarking and outstanding support. Koi Computers has a strong track record of developing, building and deploying HPC technology for the U.S. Federal Government with satisfactory ratings in CPARS and Past Performance. The company is a Prime Contract Holder of the GSA IT Schedule 70, NASA SEWP V, and NITAAC CIO-CS contracts and the 2nd Generation Information Technology Blanket Purchase Agreement (2GIT BPA). To learn more, call: 888-LOVE-KOI (888-568-3564); email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.koicomputers.com. For media inquiries, contact Jeanna Van Rensselar at Smart PR Communications; email@example.com 630-363-8081.