NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identifying information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identifying information may include the browser type, referring site, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
We may collect personal identifying information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identifying information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identifying information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Koi Computers collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide may be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1341 Warren Avenue, Suite B, Downers Grove, IL 60515