Benchmark AMD EPYC Milan on Koi Computers’ servers
Want to find out exactly how fast your CAE and HPC applications will run on AMD’s newest 3rd Gen EPYC 7003 series Milan processors? Sign up for a free trial on our demo cluster. .
We are an AMD Elite Partner for ready-to-deploy servers and clusters and have been integrating AMD’s latest processors for more than 25 years. AMD stands by the quality and performance of their products and so do we! Fast results on time, every time—that’s one of the goals we share.
- AMD’s 3rd Gen EPYC 7003 series processors scale from 8 to 64 cores (or 16 to 128 threads per socket). No other x86 server processor achieves this level of core density.
- The EPYC Milan processors are built on the Zen 3 core and AMD Infinity Architecture, providing a full feature set across the stack with industry leading I/O, 7nm x86 CPU technology and an integrated security processor on die.
- Milan CPUs provide up to 32MB of L3 cache per core, 4-6-8 memory channel interleaving designed for better economies and performance in multiple DIMM configurations, plus synchronized clocks between fabric and memory.
- Built into the silicon, AMD Infinity Guard is a suite of advanced security features designed to defend against and head off internal and external threats attacking data. Featuring AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization technologies strengthened with Secure Nested Paging, AMD is helping power breakthrough data security advancements, such as confidential computing.
- AMD ensures applications and solutions are optimized to work exceptionally well with EPYC powered servers. They run virtually all x86 applications.
To find our more or sign up for a free trial, visit: koicomputers.com/amd-epyc-7003/ or call 888-LOVE-KOI (888-568-3564).